This unit allows students to practice realistic device operation using AHA recommended training scenarios. An identical graphical operator interface and complete audio and visual prompts mimic the AED Plus in its look and operation. Screen messages, audible tones, and voice prompts guide the user through all aspects of the rescue from arrival on scene and calling for help to administering CPR and shock delivery. The convenient handheld remote control for instructor use is preprogrammed with the eight American Heart Association Heartsaver AED training scenarios and offers a manual scenario function, plus attach pads, low battery, and call-for-service simulations.
The training unit is powered by six “C” cell batteries (not included) or an AC adapter. Supplied with training electrode kit, training remote control, AC adapter, handheld cord, operator manual, administration guide, and one-year limited warranty.
ZOLL® believes AEDs should not just deliver a shock. They should also help the rescuer provide high-quality cardiopulmonary resuscitation. That’s why you need the AED Plus with Real CPR Help.
The AED Plus offers:
- Real CPR Help for rate and depth of compressions.
- Help to all victims of sudden cardiac arrest, even those for whom no shock is advised.
- Our one-piece CPR-D-padz® for fast and accurate placement.
- Our AEDs use consumer lithium camera batteries available from retail stores.
Other important features:
- Intelligent pediatric capability
- ZOLL’s Rectilinear Biphasic™ Waveform
- Total AED Program Management with PlusTrac™
- Fully AHA 2010 Guidelines compliant